Take your car park to another level!
Parking demand outstripping supply?
Customers, employees, visitors not able to park?
Need a cost and time-effective solution?
A modular steel car park decking system could be the solution you require. The benefits of such systems are:
- Installation speed: Decks can be installed within a few weeks or even days, subject to size.
- Cost: In comparison to a concrete construction, there is a significant cost saving.
- Car park operation: Up to 75% of the existing car parking operation can be maintained whilst a decking system is installed.
- No Foundations: For single-deck builds, the steel structure can simply be bolted to the ground.
- Versatile use: When the decking system is no longer required it can be disassembled and moved to another location to be reassembled.
- Additional uses: A decking system can also enable alternative uses above your car park, be it commercial, leisure, or residential space.
- Environmental: The steel is 100% recyclable material, which is easily removed if the land is required for an alternative use. Solar panels can be fitted and batteries used to store electricity to power lighting, electrical vehicle charging and supply power to neighbouring buildings or for resale to the national grid.
If you would like to discuss the feasibility of using a car park deck system, then please do get in touch, the team will be pleased to assist you.
Park Consult is a car parking consultancy firm that provides independent specialist advice on maximising the use and revenue potential of car parking operations from residential, to employment, to retail, to pay parking environments. We can bring our skills and knowledge to assist you in delivering first class parking facilities within your development.
People, Places & Parking Process
A multi-level review of parking provisions in town centres.
Click Here for details.
Covid-19 Risk Assessment Toolkit
Taking guidance from the British Parking Association and the H&S Executive, we have prepared this toolkit to help you address the risks that may be involved in managing social distancing and reducing the risk of virus transmission within your car park(s).
Should you wish to receive the latest parking industry updates we would be pleased to email them to you.