The basics of good car park management
Have a look at our quick and simple starting point for why it’s so important to managing your car park in the best way.
10 reasons why you should have a management plan for your car park:
- To better manage parking supply and demand
- To improve traffic and pedestrian safety
- To improve traffic and pedestrian flow
- To ensure parking bays are available for motorists with special requirements
- To maximise revenue (if parking tariffs apply)
- To maintain customer satisfaction
- To maximise customer visits
- To encourage other modes of transportation
- To eliminate unauthorised parking
- To create safer parking environments
If you’d like specialist advice on implementing a management plan for your car park, please get in touch with us, we would be happy to assist you.
People, Places & Parking Process
A multi-level review of parking provisions in town centres.
Click Here for details.
Covid-19 Risk Assessment Toolkit
Taking guidance from the British Parking Association and the H&S Executive, we have prepared this toolkit to help you address the risks that may be involved in managing social distancing and reducing the risk of virus transmission within your car park(s).
Should you wish to receive the latest parking industry updates we would be pleased to email them to you.